Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Crap Day

I've decided that today is my crap day, since the only thing in the whole house that sounds good is Ruffles potato chips and Onion dip. Oh well.
It started out well enough, I got up and actually did my weight program before going out for my run. It pays so much to have that support, knowing that someone is waiting for me to show up at the track and since she knows about my weight thing and I know she's going to ask me if I actually did get up and do it..... well it makes all the difference (that was the only reason I did it this morning). I felt goood and awake when I got back, even stayed up till I had to get my son up for school (there's a two hour difference between when I get back home and when he needs to get up). I even had a healthy breakfast! But lunch is in the pot..... oh well. Tomorrow is a new day and all in all I only had enough chips for a tablespoon of dip, so it could be worse. However what killed it was the craving for the Dew. But even so, I've only drank a quarter of it..... would have done better to just get a can.

The bright spot though is that I found a new song to get hooked on! LOL I wish there was someway to post the song..... I tend to go for songs for the beat and you can't relate that in a post.... the words are pretty cool though.

If you ever get the chance to, check out Nightwish. The song that I'm hooked on now is track four on "Once" and it's called "Planet Hell". Don't let the title throw you off.


Well, till next time
Toodles!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha.... I have that "food" challange EVERY day... I have never had Ruffles or onion dip for lunch, sounds fabulous. And if that is what you call lunch going to pot... I am in big trouble! hee hee...
LOVE Nightwish... so glad you turned me on to it.

And... did you do your weights!???!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home