Monday, November 27, 2006

Home Again

We went to Clackamas, Oregon to see my Grandparents. I've gotten to see my Grandma once a year for like the last four or five years now. She generaly tries to make a trip up this way to see her grandkids. But this was the first time that my Grandpa had seen my kids or even met my husband. So it was a rather bittersweet trip and what a time to make it. We left here the day after Thanksgiving and came back today.

What jump started the whole trip thing was my Grandma landed herself in the hospital with a heart attack. She now has congested heart failure, but with meds and close moniteration, she should be around for another few years, which pleases me to no end.

The kids and my mom and I are going to make another trip over there this summer. That way, we can go to the Enchanted Forest, the zoo and OMSI and of course to the coast (not to mention some shopping)..... we will see though.

But now that I'm back, I have mountains of laudry to do..... fun fun fun

Till next time
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home