Tuesday, November 28, 2006

There's Snow!!!

I take that back, more like ice really. This shows just how dedicated Corrina and I are in our persuit of running, we went out and ran in it this morning. We went to the track as usual, ended up going a tad slower but with the track covered in ice and crunchy snow/ice mix what do you expect?

The first race is comming up, it's set for December 23. It's a touch short of being a 5K, although we could do the 5K run, but we aren't there yet, so we are going to be doing the fun run/walk which is 2.6 miles. However the New Years race is a 5K (3.1 miles). I'm looking forward to both of them. I'm not looking at placing, just finishing them for now. After all, you have to start somewhere.


Till next time!
Toodles

2 Comments:

Blogger The Beeler Family said...

You & Corinna amaze me with your dedication!

I'm not sure anything short of my house being on fire could get me to run at 4:30 in the morning, LOL! Keep up the good work, looking forward to coming to cheer you both on at the race!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, hello.... yeah snow... and we are so prepared now... I believe it is time for an update.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home