Tuesday, December 05, 2006

HOORAY!!!!!!

I've reached one of my long term goals and so the next step in it is closer and that pleases me to no end. I've lost between forty and fifty pounds since around June/July of this year. Most of that, well, pretty much all of that came off with running. I lost the last twenty pounds or so since taking it back up with Corinna. My ultimate goal of course is that size eight and it's getting closer, I'm now half way there. I'm back into my 16 jeans. That means I've gone from a 22/20 down to a 16 in five or six months, not bad at all....
So hooray for me!!
And now I get socks for my reward, but not any normal kind of socks, nope! I get running socks, the brand I love is Smartwool... they don't itch, they wick moisture away from my feel and I love the way they feel. Eventually I won't own any more cotton socks, there is a HUGE difference between them, one that I don't like. I can't wait.
This Friday, Corinna and I are going to go and register for the two races that we have planned that are coming up. After looking over a schedule, there are five others that I would like to do, we shall see though.
But for now, I must go...


Toodles!
*Does a happy chair dance*

1 Comments:

Blogger The Beeler Family said...

Woo-hoo!!! You are doing fantastic! Congrat's on reaching one of your goals, that always helps you stay motivated I think. Have fun getting signed up tommorow. :o)

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home