Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Dang.... where did the time go?!

Wow! I feel like a real slacker.... it's the second of January already.
As for an update on our races, we did pretty good with both of them. I'm not real sure of our placement with the first one (the Christmas Run), I'm told we were about the middle of the pack. I do know that there were seventeen hundred people in that race. In the New Year's one there was only about three hundred, if I remember correctly I think we placed 237 and 238, I'm not possitive. But all in all, I'm pleased. It gives us something to shoot for with next years race and yes, I think that we will enter it again.... at least I'm game. I looked at Bandanna's race schedule for this area and there are a totel of twelve races that I want to enter in between now and July 21..... the pages aren't posted for the listings after that and I want to know what the distance before I make the decision to do it or not..... some of them sound promising but you never know........

The kids had a good Christmas, they got what they wanted most and stayed out of my hair for a few days being entertained and in thier own little worlds. I got one of the things that I wanted most, a Sony2 MP3 player. I haven't used it yet though, when I get to the point where I'm running for the full twenty minutes, then I'll start using it. For now, it's easier to just burn a new disc each week. The hubby got what he wanted, the sad thing is, we are both going to enjoy what he got... he wanted speakers and we found a really good deal on them at Circuit City.

I found out that my best friend in the whole bloody world is going to be getting married in March. It's turning out to be one hell of a month. My best friend is getting married, my hubby's brother is getting married and then I found out that my oddball uncle is going to be getting married as well..... all in the month of March. I'm not sure what date my uncle is getting married, but Erica is getting married on the 24 in Texas and then my brother in law is going to be getting married on the 31 in West Virgina. I'm going to be one busy person. And I don't even like flying that much!!

Oh well......
and the song that I posted lyrics for last, is still the only one on repeat..... it's starting to annoy the hell out of everyone..... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home